Hi, I'm Karl. I'm a diplomat and a geopolitical analyst with an interest in politics, technology, and entrepreneurship. Every so often I write about something I've read or am curious about.
These are some of the writings:
- IKEA and the future of living
- How to start your own country in four steps
- The Barack Obama technique for making tough decisions
- An African Superstate: the East African Federation
- How Zalando uses AI to make your shopping experience better
International Intrigue - 'Founded to make geopolitics enjoyable again'
Felt - 'The best way to make maps on the internet'
Sign up for Karl's Notes
Notes about society and a better future.
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.